Kyle Baker Dubreville
April 12, 2013
Kyle Baker Dubreville of Auburn left this world unexpectedly on Easter, March 31, 2013.
There will be a celebration of his life April 14, 2013, at Combie Bible Church, 22924 Hacienda Drive, Grass Valley at 2 p.m. with potluck to follow.
Kyle was a quiet, gentle and caring soul. He grew up in Auburn and graduated from Bear River High School, class of 2001. He had many friends who loved him, and he will be missed greatly.
He is survived by his mother, Marcie; father Don; siblings, Aleesha (and her husband Chris Murtey), Travis, Makayla, Ashley, Makenzie and Jonathan; his pregnant girlfriend, Kyla Donathan, and many extended family members.
In lieu of flowers, there has been a fund set up for Kyle's unborn child, "Kyle Dubreville Memorial Fund," at El Dorado Savings.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier