January 19, 2013
Kevin Lamar Kuhn passed away Dec. 26, 2012, in Grass Valley. He was 49.
Kevin was born in Torrance, Calif., but he considered Monrovia his hometown. He moved to Grass Valley in 2005 to be with his girlfriend, Pam Nielsen.
Kevin enjoyed his frequent visits to Medford, Ore., to see his lifelong friend, Topper Farrar.
He is survived by his girlfriend, Pam Nielsen of Grass Valley; cousins, Ann Marie Jesmer and Mary Jo Enyeart of Southern California; John of Arizona and his lifelong friend, Topper Farrar, and family of Oregon. He also leaves behind his beloved cat, Oscar.
Kevin was preceded in death by his mother, Gloria Salvatore Kuhn; father, William Kuhn and brother, Jay Kuhn.
Kevin will be deeply missed by all that truly loved him and forever live in our hearts.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana