October 4, 2013
Kendall E. "Yogi" Moore, 69, of Corvallis, Mont., passed away Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013, at his home. He was born Dec. 22, 1943, in Sacramento, Calif., the son of the late Glenford R. and Dorthea D. (McGonigal) Moore.
Yogi was raised on his family's ranch in Lincoln, Calif., and graduated from Lincoln High School in 1962. He began working for the Nevada County D.O.T. in January of 1966 and after 31 years of service, retired in December of 1997.
Yogi is survived by his son, Michael Moore, and his wife, Cindy; his longtime friend, Joan, her son, Dan and her daughter Shelly, husband Andy and their two daughters.
Yogi took pleasure in operating many types of tractors and other heavy equipment. He enjoyed meeting new people and made friends everywhere he went. ogi never knew the meaning of the word "stranger." He would offer a helping hand to those in need, often without their knowledge. Yogi was loved dearly by many and will be greatly missed.
No formal services will be held. Condolences may be left for the family at http://www.dalyleachchapel.com. I love you, Dad. "Every Day's a Good Day."
Trending In: Obituaries
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Rideout cuts to save $3 million include cutting ties with Nevada County
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles