December 19, 2012
Kaylynn Joyce Alexander lost her battle with cancer and joined her dad in heaven Dec. 2, 2012. She was 5½.
Please join us Saturday, Dec. 22, 2012, at Western Gateway Park, 18560 Penn Valley Drive, Penn Valley, Calif., in the Buttermaker's Cottage, which is located just past the main large parking lot at the center of the circle.
She was born July 6, 2007, at SNMH in Grass Valley, Calif., to Cheryl and Jeremy Alexander. She was only here five and a half years, but she touched many people's hearts. She loved to ride her bike, dance, sing and play at the park. She always had her purse, makeup, fancy dress and shoes — don't forget her painted nails. She was a princess who loved to catch bugs and lizards in her high heels of course. Kaylynn was the bravest and happiest little girl. She will be missed. Fly high beautiful angel, always in my heart.
Kaylynn leaves behind her mom, Cheryl; sister Olivia; brother Johnny; grandparents Bob and Jackie Kneeland of Placerville, Calif.; numerous aunts; uncles; cousins; and wonderful friends.
She was preceded in death by her dad, Jeremy Alexander, and Papa Jack Alexander.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum