February 15, 2013
Kaylynn Joyce Alexander lost her battle with cancer and joined her dad in heaven Dec. 2, 2012. She was 5 ½.
Please join us Saturday, Dec. 22, 2012, at Western Gateway Park, 18560 Penn Valley Drive, Penn Valley, Calif., in the Buttermaker’s Cottage, which is located just past the main large parking lot at the center of the circle.
She was born July 6, 2007, at SNMH in Grass Valley, Calif., to Cheryl and Jeremy Alexander. She was only here 5½ years but she touched many people’s hearts. She loved to ride her bike, dance, sing and play at the park. She always had her purse, makeup, fancy dress and shoes — don’t forget her painted nails. She was a princess who loved to catch bugs and lizards in her high heels, of course. Kaylynn was the bravest and happiest little girl, she will be missed. Fly high beautiful angel, always in my heart.
Kaylynn leaves behind her mom, Cheryl; sister Olivia; brother Johnny; grandparents Bob and Jackie Kneeland of Placerville, Calif.; numerous aunts; uncles; cousins; and wonderful friends.
She was preceded in death by her dad, Jeremy Alexander, and Papa Jack Alexander.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows