Kathleen M. Butler
September 17, 2013
Kathleen M. Butler passed away on August 28, 2013. She was 67.
She was born in Bakersfield, Calif., on Jan. 8, 1946, to William and Miriam Shallies.
On April 2, 1966, she married Buford Butler in Delano, Calif.
Kathleen enjoyed gardening, crafts and bee-keeping.
She was preceded in death by her father, William.
She is survived by her loving husband, Buford; daughters Khristine Butler of Pacific Grove, Calif., and Mary Sprinkle of Cassville, Miss.; son, Victor Butler of Grass Valley; grandchildren Carlen Pittman of Pacific Grove, Calif., Keri Arellano of Salinas, Calif., and Katie Sitar of Fairfax, Va.; and great-grandchildren Rhett Sitar of Fairfax, Va., and Rowen Arellano of Salinas, Calif.
Donations can be made in her name to the Southwest Indian Foundation at 100 W Coal Ave, Gallup, NM 87301.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance