December 9, 2013
Karen Levy-Alpert passed away Nov. 30, 2013, from long-term illness.
Karen was born April 13, 1962.
Karen is survived by her brothers, Hal Higgins and Norman Levy; and her cousin, Carol Hills.
She is preceded in death by her mother, Jenny Levy.
Thank you to all who showed her kindness.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier