December 9, 2013
Karen Levy-Alpert passed away Nov. 30, 2013, from long-term illness.
Karen was born April 13, 1962.
Karen is survived by her brothers, Hal Higgins and Norman Levy; and her cousin, Carol Hills.
She is preceded in death by her mother, Jenny Levy.
Thank you to all who showed her kindness.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana