October 28, 2012
John Stephen Smoak passed away Oct. 13, 2012. He was 57.
Per John's request, there will be no services. He will be buried in Dixon, Calif., at the Sacramento Valley National Cemetery.
He was born Nov. 19, 1954, in Sacramento to John and Nancy Smoak. John attended American River College, then joined the Air Force from 1978-1983. He was a certified auto mechanic.
Mr. Smoak is survived by his parents, four sisters, many neices and nephews and by his step-mother and friend, Zella Jacobson Smoak.
Memorial contributions may be sent to the local cancer society or the local animal shelter of your choice.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death