November 28, 2012
John R. Golden passed away Nov. 23. He was 69.
He was born in Los Angeles Sept. 14, 1943, to John Crowley and Betty Lou Golden. He served as a second-class airman in the U.S. Air Force from 1962 to 1966. He attended DeAnza College, as well as Santa Clara University. He worked for Lockheed, TWA Airlines and World Airways. He married Sandra Kent May 30, 1970, in Reno, Nev.
Mr. Golden is survived by his wife, Sandra; his daughter, Danella; his sons, Darryle and Dean; his father, John Crowley; his grandson, Chris Golden; two aunts; and many nieces and nephews.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say