November 28, 2012
John R. Golden passed away Nov. 23. He was 69.
He was born in Los Angeles Sept. 14, 1943, to John Crowley and Betty Lou Golden. He served as a second-class airman in the U.S. Air Force from 1962 to 1966. He attended DeAnza College, as well as Santa Clara University. He worked for Lockheed, TWA Airlines and World Airways. He married Sandra Kent May 30, 1970, in Reno, Nev.
Mr. Golden is survived by his wife, Sandra; his daughter, Danella; his sons, Darryle and Dean; his father, John Crowley; his grandson, Chris Golden; two aunts; and many nieces and nephews.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws