November 28, 2012
John R. Golden passed away Nov. 23. He was 69.
He was born in Los Angeles Sept. 14, 1943, to John Crowley and Betty Lou Golden. He served as a second-class airman in the U.S. Air Force from 1962 to 1966. He attended DeAnza College, as well as Santa Clara University. He worked for Lockheed, TWA Airlines and World Airways. He married Sandra Kent May 30, 1970, in Reno, Nev.
Mr. Golden is survived by his wife, Sandra; his daughter, Danella; his sons, Darryle and Dean; his father, John Crowley; his grandson, Chris Golden; two aunts; and many nieces and nephews.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation