December 31, 2013
John Fernandez went to be with the Lord and Savior on Nov. 21, 2013.
A celebration of life will be at 11 a.m. Sat., Dec. 14, at Bear River High School auditorium.
John was born in San Francisco on Sept. 27, 1944.
He has left behind his loving family and many very special friends.
He will be dearly missed by many.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public