Jean Delma Youngs
July 16, 2013
Jean Delma Youngs passed away June 25, 2013, in Auburn. She was 91.
Jean was born March 13, 1922, in Salt Lake City. She married Doyle Youngs in 1958 in Las Vegas.
She was a teacher for 23 years, and then became a librarian in Millbrae, Calif. She enjoyed reading, hiking, traveling and fishing. She volunteered at the Sierra Club.
She is survived by her cousins, Grant (Jacqueline) Adorador and Margorie (Skip) Tenney of Auburn, Richard Adorador of Carmichael, Grant (Mary) Teakle of South San Francisco, Eileen Youngs and Jeanne Youngs of Mt. View, Brenda Youngs and John Daniels of Fresno, Linda Griffin of Coalinga, Cheryl Tenney of Yuba City, Jim Tenney of Fair Oaks, Pam Tenney of Rocklin and Theresa Mitchell of Salt Lake City.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband, Doyle.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier