Jean Delma Youngs
July 16, 2013
Jean Delma Youngs passed away June 25, 2013, in Auburn. She was 91.
Jean was born March 13, 1922, in Salt Lake City. She married Doyle Youngs in 1958 in Las Vegas.
She was a teacher for 23 years, and then became a librarian in Millbrae, Calif. She enjoyed reading, hiking, traveling and fishing. She volunteered at the Sierra Club.
She is survived by her cousins, Grant (Jacqueline) Adorador and Margorie (Skip) Tenney of Auburn, Richard Adorador of Carmichael, Grant (Mary) Teakle of South San Francisco, Eileen Youngs and Jeanne Youngs of Mt. View, Brenda Youngs and John Daniels of Fresno, Linda Griffin of Coalinga, Cheryl Tenney of Yuba City, Jim Tenney of Fair Oaks, Pam Tenney of Rocklin and Theresa Mitchell of Salt Lake City.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband, Doyle.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say