April 12, 2013
Jasen Brokenshire died of cancer Tuesday, April 2, 2013, in Grass Valley, Calif. He was 41. A memorial service will take place at 1 p.m. Saturday, April 20, 2013, at the Love Building.
Jasen was born Nov. 26, 1971, in San Jose to parents Deborah and Alan Brokenshire.
His hobbies included paintballing, camping, art, fantasy football and mosh pits. His favorite was spending time with his nieces.
Always loved, always with us and never forgotten. "Fly on your way like an eagle fly as high as the sun on your way like an eagle,fly as high as the sun." Best uncle, son, brother, friend, cousin, a person could ask for. We will always cherish our football and metal music forever. Thank you Jasen!
He was a member of E Clampus Vitus and Metal Thrashing Mad.
Jasen is survived by his parents; brother Jeremy (Melissa); nieces Savannah, Sierra and Trinity.
Memorial contributions can be made to the Brokenshire family at 530-575-8620.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house