December 6, 2012
Janet Lee Fidler passed away on Nov. 15, 2012. She was 79.
She was born in Minnesota on February 16, 1933, to Glenn Ballmes and Jane Buss.
Janet is survived by her two sisters, Linda Choate and Lou Alvarado; her brother, Berdell Ballmes; and many nieces and nephews.
Janet was preceded in death by her husband, Sammy Joe Fidler Sr.; her son, Sammy Joe Fidler Jr.; her brothers, Glenn Ballmes Jr., Marland Ballmes and Bernard Ballmes; and her sister, Marcella Travers.
No memorial services will be held.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans