December 6, 2012
Janet Lee Fidler passed away on Nov. 15, 2012. She was 79.
She was born in Minnesota on February 16, 1933, to Glenn Ballmes and Jane Buss.
Janet is survived by her two sisters, Linda Choate and Lou Alvarado; her brother, Berdell Ballmes; and many nieces and nephews.
Janet was preceded in death by her husband, Sammy Joe Fidler Sr.; her son, Sammy Joe Fidler Jr.; her brothers, Glenn Ballmes Jr., Marland Ballmes and Bernard Ballmes; and her sister, Marcella Travers.
No memorial services will be held.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges