December 6, 2012
Janet Lee Fidler passed away on Nov. 15, 2012. She was 79.
She was born in Minnesota on February 16, 1933, to Glenn Ballmes and Jane Buss.
Janet is survived by her two sisters, Linda Choate and Lou Alvarado; her brother, Berdell Ballmes; and many nieces and nephews.
Janet was preceded in death by her husband, Sammy Joe Fidler Sr.; her son, Sammy Joe Fidler Jr.; her brothers, Glenn Ballmes Jr., Marland Ballmes and Bernard Ballmes; and her sister, Marcella Travers.
No memorial services will be held.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton