December 6, 2012
Janet Lee Fidler passed away on Nov. 15, 2012. She was 79.
She was born in Minnesota on February 16, 1933, to Glenn Ballmes and Jane Buss.
Janet is survived by her two sisters, Linda Choate and Lou Alvarado; her brother, Berdell Ballmes; and many nieces and nephews.
Janet was preceded in death by her husband, Sammy Joe Fidler Sr.; her son, Sammy Joe Fidler Jr.; her brothers, Glenn Ballmes Jr., Marland Ballmes and Bernard Ballmes; and her sister, Marcella Travers.
No memorial services will be held.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws