October 19, 2012
Jane L. Hull of Beaumont, Calif., died peacefully at home Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012. She was 89.
Jane was born in Upland, Calif., July 4, 1923, and lived in Ontario, Calif., for 70 years. She resided in Grass Valley, Calif., from 2005 to 2009. Jane was the executive director of the Visiting Nurse Association of Southern California for 21 years. She was a member of First Baptist Church, Zonta International, Republican Women's Club, National Association for Home Care, California Association for Health Services at Home and the National Home Caring Council in Washington, D.C. Jane started the first Hospice program in Southern California in the 1970s. She loved reading, writing, traveling and the quarter slot machines.
She is survived by her three sons and daughters-in-law, James and Kathy Hull, William and Carol Hull and Ken and Jeanine Hull; and her three grandchildren, Julie Phillips and her husband Daniel, Kathryn Hull and James Hull.
Jane was proceeded in death by her spouse James B. Hull, and her sister Elva Browning.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be sent to VNA and Hospice of Southern California, 150 W. 1st St. Suite 270, Claremont, CA 91711-4750
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana