James Robert Sharpe
July 15, 2013
James Robert Sharpe passed away on July 10, 2013. He was 91.
James was born Aug. 24, 1921, in Fond du Lac, Wis., to Harvey and Beda Sharpe.
For 36 years he was a dentist in Millbrae, Calif. He enjoyed attending Lake Wildwood social events, gardening, fishing and hunting. He and his buddies never missed a football game at Nevada Union High School.
He is survived by his son, James C Sharpe of Granite Bay; daughters Deborah Sharpe of Auburn and Karen Lari of Nevada City; sister, Ruth Mueller of Wauwatosa, Wis.; grandchildren Cassandra Lari Alexander, Corinne Lari Braunwarth, Ryan Sharpe and Melissa Sharpe; and a great-grandchild expected in February 2014.
He was preceded in death by his brother, Harvey Sharpe Jr.
Memorial contributions can be sent to Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels in Grass Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws