James Robert Sharpe
July 15, 2013
James Robert Sharpe passed away on July 10, 2013. He was 91.
James was born Aug. 24, 1921, in Fond du Lac, Wis., to Harvey and Beda Sharpe.
For 36 years he was a dentist in Millbrae, Calif. He enjoyed attending Lake Wildwood social events, gardening, fishing and hunting. He and his buddies never missed a football game at Nevada Union High School.
He is survived by his son, James C Sharpe of Granite Bay; daughters Deborah Sharpe of Auburn and Karen Lari of Nevada City; sister, Ruth Mueller of Wauwatosa, Wis.; grandchildren Cassandra Lari Alexander, Corinne Lari Braunwarth, Ryan Sharpe and Melissa Sharpe; and a great-grandchild expected in February 2014.
He was preceded in death by his brother, Harvey Sharpe Jr.
Memorial contributions can be sent to Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later