January 4, 2013
Jack H. Young of Eugene, Ore., formally of Grass Valley, died Dec. 19, 2012. He was 86.
He was born Sept. 5, 1926, to John and Edith (Johnson) Young in Loma Linda, Calif. He worked for Wonder Bread Company as a salesman. Jack served in the U.S. Air Force. He married Dorothy Kuenstler in Reno, Nev., in 1945.
He is survived by his wife, Dorothy Young; three children; five grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
Major Family Funeral Home in Springfield, Ore., is in charge of arrangements.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County