January 4, 2013
Jack H. Young of Eugene, Ore., formally of Grass Valley, died Dec. 19, 2012. He was 86.
He was born Sept. 5, 1926, to John and Edith (Johnson) Young in Loma Linda, Calif. He worked for Wonder Bread Company as a salesman. Jack served in the U.S. Air Force. He married Dorothy Kuenstler in Reno, Nev., in 1945.
He is survived by his wife, Dorothy Young; three children; five grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
Major Family Funeral Home in Springfield, Ore., is in charge of arrangements.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance