April 18, 2013
Ilene Ruth Kibel lived in Grass Valley, Calif. and died April 8, 2013, at home surrounded by loved ones. She was 86.
Family and friends are invited to attend a memorial service at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 20, 2013, at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, 944 S. Canyon Way, Colfax, Calif. Ilene’s family would like to invite all family and friends to a meal, which will be served directly after the service at the Colfax Community Center.
She was born May 8, 1926, in a small town in Colorado. In 1946, she married Lawrence Kibel, and they moved to Orange County, California. Ilene passed away a faithful servant of Jehovah God. She was baptized as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in 1964. Her loved ones look forward to seeing her again in God’s promised renewed paradise earth “when pain and death will be no more” (Rev. 21:3,4).
They had six children, Jodie (Stephen) Urasz, Tim (Denise) Kibel, Richard (Linda) Kibel, Don Kibel, Rosellen Rothchild, Larry (Sandra) Kibel; 13 grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
She was predeceased by two grandsons, Stephen Kibel and James Rothchild.
Memorial donations may be made to Watchtower through the local Kingdom Hall or at http://jw.org.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location