December 17, 2012
Hilda Medeiros Skehan of Nevada City died Friday, Nov. 30, 2012, at home. She was 89.
She was born on Oct. 17, 1923, in Oakland, Calif., to John Medeiros and Mary Costa. She graduated from high school and was a homemaker.
She is survived by her sons, Michael Skehan of Lummi Island, Wash., and Bruce Skehan of Nevada City. She was preceded in death by her husband, Howard Skehan.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum