November 27, 2012
Henry F. Hoyt passed away on Nov. 3. He was 87.
Mr. Hoyt was born on Jan. 25, 1925, to Charles and Minnie. He served many years in the U.S. Navy. Henry enjoyed fishing and crafts.
He is survived by his wife, Rosalie Hoyt, as well as by Henry, Marline and Charles, many nieces, nephews and grandchildren.
Memorial contributions can be sent to Moose Lodge.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball