December 6, 2013
We are so sad and at such a loss for our son, grandson, dad, brother, uncle, nephew and cousin, Gregory Daniel Pisca. He passed away on Nov. 27, 2013, from an unexpected illness.
A large celebration of his life will be held at Hooper & Weaver Mortuary in Nevada City on Dec. 14, 2013, at 1 p.m.
Greg was born on Sept. 18, 1977, and lived in Grass Valley, Calif., for almost 20 years.
He is survived by his loving parents, Nick and Sandy; grandparents, Jayne and Eldon; brother, Nicholas; children, Dominick, Alexsandra and Gregory James; his uncle Tom, aunt Cindy, uncle Jerry, aunt Lonna, aunt Sharon and uncle Pat; cousins Rick, Kaylena, Mike, Lacie, Brian and Jamie.
He will be dearly missed not only by his family, but also by many great friends and a few special women he had in his life. His smile would light up a room and he had a heart of gold. May he now be safe in the arms of the Lord and family members who passed before him.
His parents have asked that in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to his children at any Wells Fargo Bank, account number 5645397612.
Greg may you fly high with the angels and forever be at peace.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo