April 1, 2013
Gladys Pereira Teran passed in her home and returned to Heaven in Grass Valley on Friday, March 15, 2013 at the age of 67.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, March 21, 2013, at Cypress Lawn Memorial Park located at 1370 El Camino Real in Colma, Calif.
She was born on Oct. 10, 1945, in El Viejo, Nicaragua. Gladys recently returned from a family reunion in Nicaragua where over 50 relatives attended including cousins, second-cousins, nieces, nephews, siblings, children and grandchildren. She was loved by all who knew her and will be missed dearly.
Gladys enjoyed spending time talking to and visiting family and friends. Her grandchildren loved "Mita" and will fondly remember all of the fun times they shared with her. She was a faithful church attendee who loved God and always looked for Him in prayer. As a resident of Northern California for over 30 years, it was "home."
She is survived by her husband, Jose Teran of Grass Valley; daughter and son-in-law, Angelica and Matt Baltz of Nevada City; and daughter and son-in-law, Johanna and Don Crossley of Grand Rapids, Mich. She had five grandsons, Jonathan, David, Nicholas, Kenny and Adam.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary, Grass Valley, Calif.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville