George W Sleep
May 28, 2013
George W. Sleep passed Monday April 22, 2013, in Sacramento. He was 88.
A service of remembrance will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 1, 2013, at Westwood Hills Memorial park, 2720 Cold Springs Road, Placerville.
George was born in San Francisco May 16, 1924, and was raised in Grass Valley.
He is survived by two daughters, Georgia Dixon and Lou Ann Reynolds; four grandchildren, Justin and Kimberly Murray, Julianne Murray and Michelle Reynolds; and two great-grandchildren, Mackenzie and Kaden Marez-Murray.
In lieu of flowers, a donation to the Alzheimer's society would be appreciated.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public