George W Sleep
May 28, 2013
George W. Sleep passed Monday April 22, 2013, in Sacramento. He was 88.
A service of remembrance will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 1, 2013, at Westwood Hills Memorial park, 2720 Cold Springs Road, Placerville.
George was born in San Francisco May 16, 1924, and was raised in Grass Valley.
He is survived by two daughters, Georgia Dixon and Lou Ann Reynolds; four grandchildren, Justin and Kimberly Murray, Julianne Murray and Michelle Reynolds; and two great-grandchildren, Mackenzie and Kaden Marez-Murray.
In lieu of flowers, a donation to the Alzheimer’s society would be appreciated.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers