March 21, 2013
Gary Wesley McCawley died Feb. 25, 2013, in Mercy Hospital in Sacramento, Calif. He was 62.
Per his request, there will be no services
Gary was born on April 10, 1951, in Redwood City, Calif. Gary came to live in the Gold Country when he was in his early 20's, only returning to Redwood City for short visits with his family.
Gary was never married as he preferred a life of independence, counting all of his many friends as his family.
Gary donated all of his organs to those in need. His remains will be buried next to his mother.
Gary is survived by his father, Fred MaCawley of Redwood City; brother, Patrick of Napa, Calif.
He is preceded in death by his mother.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Cascade Shores evacuation lifted, roads reopened
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers