Gail Thomas Guest
February 7, 2013
Gail was born in Nevada City Feb. 17, 1947, and passed away Jan. 8, 2013. She is survived by her husband of 36 years, Adolphus "Bill" Guest; sons Ryan and Thomas; daughter-in-law Kristen; grandson Parker; her sisters-in-law, Kate Richiger and Karen Thomas; nieces Ashlyn Thomas and Talor Thomas-Severt (Mike).
Gail was preceded in death by her parents, Doris "Dode" and Charles "Chick" Thomas; brother Terry Thomas; niece Kylee Thomas; mother-in-law Frances Guest and brother-in-law Richard "Rich" Richiger.
Gail graduated from Nevada Union High School and Chico State. She was a teacher in Rio Linda Union School District for 37 years, and she was recognized as Teacher of the Year in 2000.
At Gail's request, there will not be a memorial service. The family encourages remembrances in Gail's name be made to a charity of your choice and/or give blood at your local blood bank.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier