May 6, 2014
Freddy Quintana passed away on April 29, 2014, in Grass Valley, Calif.
A visitation will be from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 8, at Hooper & Weaver Mortuary. A funeral mass will be celebrated on Friday, May 9, at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Grass Valley at noon, with a potluck reception at Condon Park to follow the interment.
Freddy was born on May 22, 1980, in Mexico and as a young man made his way to Grass Valley, where he found the home he had always wanted. Anyone who was fortunate enough to meet Freddy was instantly a friend of his. His love of hard work and dedication drove him to be a valued employee who always took great pride in his work. In his free time, he loved barbecuing with friends and family; playing with his dog, Lucky; and always making sure things got done. Spending time with those he loved was always important to Freddy, and he made sure to always keep the laughter and smiles coming. He loved working with rocks, often making fountains and trails in his spare time.
Freddy will always be remembered by many friends; acquaintances; co-workers; and more importantly, his loving family.
He is survived by his two daughters, his devoted wife, one brother, three sisters, his loving parents and the whole Quintana Family.
Freddy has been, and will always be, a huge part of his family. We will miss his big smile and warm heart but know he will always be with us.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed