October 12, 2012
Franklin Edwin Jaynes passed away on Sept. 10, 2012 at Kindred Hospital in Sacramento, Calif. He was 71.
Memorial services will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012, at Rebel Ridge Organics on 16042 Creekside Trail, Camptonville, Calif. Feel free to bring your favorite dish to share.
Frank was born on April 18, 1941, in Grass Valley, Calif, but lived in Camptonville all his life. Frank was a well-known and well-loved local logger. He spent most of his life in the Camptonville area working for local saw mills and logging until he started his own business, Frank Jaynes Logging Co. and Jaynes Wholesale Florist. He retired in 2000.
The only thing he loved more than the outdoors was his love for his family. Frank loved children and had exceptional patience for them. Along with his wife Bonnie, they raised 12 children, five of their own and seven nieces and nephews. He was a kind and compassionate man who made himself available to the needs of others in his community.
He is survived by his wife of 40 years, Bonnie R Jaynes; son Dan Jaynes; daughters Tina Cooney, Tonya Tuliback and Deana Moore; six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren; brother John Jaynes; and aunts and uncles.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death