October 12, 2012
Frank passed away Sept. 17, 2012. He was 86.
A reception for friends and family of Frank Cutter will take place Saturday, Sept. 22, 2012, at his home. Private graveside services will take place.
Mr. Cutter was born Dec. 4, 1925, in Los Angeles to Charles and Louise Cutter. He served in the U.S. Navy and retired after 28 years from the Los Angeles City Fire Dept. He married Mary in Jackson in 1989. He was a member of the NRA and also cofounded the Los Angeles Firemen's Grass Valley Reunion. Frank enjoyed woodworking, fishing, hunting, traveling and cruising.
Frank is survived by his wife Mary Cutter of Chicago Park; sons Mark Cutter of Grass Valley and John Cutter of San Luis Obispo; daughters Christine Cutter of Alta Loma and Catherine Higgins of Farmers Branch, Texas; three stepdaughters Christie, Donna and Debbie; and niece Linda Baffrey.
He was preceded in death by his first wife Betty; parents; and brother.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills or Living Well Medical Clinic.
Arrangements are under direction of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Chapel of the Angels Mortuary 250 Race St. Grass Valley, CA 95945. Phone: (530) 273-2446. Fax: (530) 273-2674. Visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton