October 5, 2012
Frank passed away Sept. 17, 2012. He was 86.
A reception for friends and family of Frank Cutter will take place Saturday, Sept. 22, 2012, at his home. Private graveside services will take place.
Mr. Cutter was born Dec. 4, 1925, in Los Angeles to Charles and Louise Cutter. He served in the U.S. Navy and retired after 28 years from the Los Angeles City Fire Dept. He married Mary in Jackson in 1989. He was a member of the NRA, and also cofounded the Los Angeles Firemen’s Grass Valley Reunion. Frank enjoyed woodworking, fishing, hunting, traveling and cruising.
Frank is survived by his wife Mary Cutter of Chicago Park; sons Mark Cutter of Grass Valley and John Cutter of San Luis Obispo; daughters Christine Cutter of Alta Loma and Catherine Higgins of Farmers Branch, Texas; three stepdaughters Christie, Donna and Debbie; and niece Linda Baffrey.
He was preceded in death by his first wife Betty; parents; and brother.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills or Living Well Medical Clinic.
Arrangements are under direction of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Chapel of the Angels Mortuary 250 Race St. Grass Valley, CA 95945 Phone: (530)273-2446 Fax: (530)273-2674 firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location