October 5, 2012
Frank passed away Sept. 17, 2012. He was 86.
A reception for friends and family of Frank Cutter will take place Saturday, Sept. 22, 2012, at his home. Private graveside services will take place.
Mr. Cutter was born Dec. 4, 1925, in Los Angeles to Charles and Louise Cutter. He served in the U.S. Navy and retired after 28 years from the Los Angeles City Fire Dept. He married Mary in Jackson in 1989. He was a member of the NRA, and also cofounded the Los Angeles Firemen's Grass Valley Reunion. Frank enjoyed woodworking, fishing, hunting, traveling and cruising.
Frank is survived by his wife Mary Cutter of Chicago Park; sons Mark Cutter of Grass Valley and John Cutter of San Luis Obispo; daughters Christine Cutter of Alta Loma and Catherine Higgins of Farmers Branch, Texas; three stepdaughters Christie, Donna and Debbie; and niece Linda Baffrey.
He was preceded in death by his first wife Betty; parents; and brother.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the Foothills or Living Well Medical Clinic.
Arrangements are under direction of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Chapel of the Angels Mortuary 250 Race St. Grass Valley, CA 95945 Phone: (530)273-2446 Fax: (530)273-2674 firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo