October 18, 2012
Florence Amelia Pearce Wilcox passed away Sept. 26, 2012, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 81.
She was born on Jan. 21 Grass Valley, Calif., to Florence May Pearce and John Pearce. Florence was married to Charles Marshall Wilcox. Mrs. Wilcox worked at PG&E in San Francisco for 15 years, then at Sierra Memorial Hospital in Grass Valley for 12 years. She was a loving, caring and funny woman who always helped those in need. She is beloved by many friends and family and by all she came in contact with.
She is survived by her two sons, Tom and James Wilcox; cousins in England and many friends.
Florence was preceded in death by her husband, Charles, and her parents, Florence May and John Pearce.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed