November 10, 2012
Eyvee Rae Howcroft passed away at birth and was taken home to heaven Oct. 30, 2012.
We did not get to know her. She was perfect and beautiful and loved. She will be missed forever and never forgotten.
She left behind her very young mother, April Howcroft; grandmother Samantha; Aunt Heather; uncle Samuel Quiring; and stepfather Tim Quiring, all of Salem, Ore; great-grandmother Melody Mulligan Howcroft of California; plus numerous aunts, uncles and cousins in Grass Valley, Calif.
Please send donations that will go toward expenses and the headstone, c/o Melody Howcroft, PO Box 1692, Cedar Ridge, CA 95924, or Judy Mulligan Everton, PO Box 191, Cedar Ridge, CA 95924.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom