November 10, 2012
Eyvee Rae Howcroft passed away at birth and was taken home to heaven Oct. 30, 2012.
We did not get to know her. She was perfect and beautiful and loved. She will be missed forever and never forgotten.
She left behind her very young mother, April Howcroft; grandmother Samantha; Aunt Heather; uncle Samuel Quiring; and stepfather Tim Quiring, all of Salem, Ore; great-grandmother Melody Mulligan Howcroft of California; plus numerous aunts, uncles and cousins in Grass Valley, Calif.
Please send donations that will go toward expenses and the headstone, c/o Melody Howcroft, PO Box 1692, Cedar Ridge, CA 95924, or Judy Mulligan Everton, PO Box 191, Cedar Ridge, CA 95924.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)