November 10, 2012
Eyvee Rae Howcroft passed away at birth and was taken home to heaven Oct. 30, 2012.
We did not get to know her. She was perfect and beautiful and loved. She will be missed forever and never forgotten.
She left behind her very young mother, April Howcroft; grandmother Samantha; Aunt Heather; uncle Samuel Quiring; and stepfather Tim Quiring, all of Salem, Ore; great-grandmother Melody Mulligan Howcroft of California; plus numerous aunts, uncles and cousins in Grass Valley, Calif.
Please send donations that will go toward expenses and the headstone, c/o Melody Howcroft, PO Box 1692, Cedar Ridge, CA 95924, or Judy Mulligan Everton, PO Box 191, Cedar Ridge, CA 95924.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire