November 10, 2012
Eyvee Rae Howcroft passed away at birth and was taken home to heaven Oct. 30, 2012.
We did not get to know her. She was perfect and beautiful and loved. She will be missed forever and never forgotten.
She left behind her very young mother, April Howcroft; grandmother Samantha; Aunt Heather; uncle Samuel Quiring; and stepfather Tim Quiring, all of Salem, Ore; great-grandmother Melody Mulligan Howcroft of California; plus numerous aunts, uncles and cousins in Grass Valley, Calif.
Please send donations that will go toward expenses and the headstone, c/o Melody Howcroft, PO Box 1692, Cedar Ridge, CA 95924, or Judy Mulligan Everton, PO Box 191, Cedar Ridge, CA 95924.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later