November 13, 2013
Eugene "Gene" R. Moore passed away on Oct. 21, 2013, at Golden Empire Nursing Home. He was 87.
A memorial service will be at 3 p.m. Nov. 9 at Sierra Pines United Methodist Church.
Gene was born on Aug. 12, 1926, to Earl and Ethel Moore. He was a member of Sierra Pines UMC, SIRS 35 and Theta Chi Fraternity.
He is survived by his wife, Peggy; son BJ Moore; stepson David Allsop; daughters Leslie Kerr and Connie Still; and stepdaughter Julee Olander.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business