Elsa Louise Patton
April 12, 2013
Elsa Patton passed away April 10, 2013, in Grass Valley. She was 97.
A memorial service will take place at Chapel of the Angels Mortuary April 20 at 11 a.m.
Elsa was born May 18, 1915, in Walnut, Ark., to Guy and Minnie Bennie. She volunteered as a driver to take cancer patients to their appointments.
She is survived by her sons, Donald Patton of Missouri and Victor (Sandra) Patton of Grass Valley; sisters Pearl Swindell of Illinois and Eileen Young of Grass Valley; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild.
Elsa was preceded in death by her husband of 55 years, Woodie Patton, and her seven brothers and sisters.
She will be missed very much.
The family would like memorial contributions sent to the Alzheimer's Association — Northern California and Hospice of the Foothills.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball