April 19, 2013
Elizabeth C. Miracle passed away peacefully on Wednesday, April 5, 2013, at her home in Penn Valley. She was 86.
Services took place April 10, 2013, at St. Patrick's Church. Father Sylvester Kwiatkowski officiated.
She was born June 17, 1926, in San Francisco, Calif., to John Campbell and Agnes Anderson. She was a graduate of the University of California, Berkele.
She worked in the nuclear fusion research department at General Atom. Elizabeth got married on Sept. 7, 1950, to Thomas Miracle.
She is survived by husband, Thomas Miracle of Penn Valley, Calif.; sons, Andrew Miracle of Tucson, Ariz., and Arnold Miracle of San Diego, Calif.; and daughter, Malia Miracle, Sebastopol, Calif.
She is predeceased by daughter, Beverly Miracle in 1996.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana