April 19, 2013
Elizabeth C. Miracle passed away peacefully on Wednesday, April 5, 2013, at her home in Penn Valley. She was 86.
Services took place April 10, 2013, at St. Patrick's Church. Father Sylvester Kwiatkowski officiated.
She was born June 17, 1926, in San Francisco, Calif., to John Campbell and Agnes Anderson. She was a graduate of the University of California, Berkele.
She worked in the nuclear fusion research department at General Atom. Elizabeth got married on Sept. 7, 1950, to Thomas Miracle.
She is survived by husband, Thomas Miracle of Penn Valley, Calif.; sons, Andrew Miracle of Tucson, Ariz., and Arnold Miracle of San Diego, Calif.; and daughter, Malia Miracle, Sebastopol, Calif.
She is predeceased by daughter, Beverly Miracle in 1996.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance