February 19, 2014
Elizabeth Nasland Covert, or "Betty," as her friends and family knew her, passed away at home on Jan. 16, 2014. She was 90.
A memorial service to honor her life will be at 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014, at the home of her niece, Stephanie Milhous, of the Milhous Ranch. You can call or email Shelly Covert for further information and detailed directions at 530-570-0846 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
She leaves behind her son, Mark Covert; grandchildren Shelly Covert, Casey Covert Chilton and Zachary Covert; great-granddaughter, Lorena Covert; and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Joseph Ralph Covert Jr.; parents, Charles and Edna Nasland; siblings Idabel, Edna and William Nasland; and her eldest son, Nicholas Covert.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum