January 19, 2013
Elden Prophet of Penn Valley, Calif. died Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013 at Golden Empire Convalescent Home. He was 81.
Memorial services will be Saturday, Jan. 19 at 11 a.m. at Abundant Life Community Church, 10795 Alta Street, Grass Valley, CA.
Elden was born on December 31, 1931 in Shelly, ID. He married the love of his life, Claudia Evans on June 10, 1953 in Reno, NV. The two relocated to Nevada County where Elden was a superintendent at Nevada Irrigation District. He was a faithful member of Abundant Life Community Church. Elden enjoyed fishing, reading and gardening. He was a loyal friend, a loving husband, father, and grandfather.
Elden is survived by his wife Claudia; his daughter, Cynthia Martin; son-in-law, Vincent; grandsons, Ashton and Landon Martin, and his sister Ida Lee Bisiaux.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball