Edward T. Bounty
September 11, 2013
Ed T. Bounty passed away at home on Aug. 23, 2013. He was 49.
Ed was born on Dec. 3, 1963, in San Jose, Calif., to Edward C. and Wanda J. Bounty.
He married Tamara in Carson City on Sept. 7, 1996.
Ed was in property management for 17 years and a colon cancer survivor for seven years. He was a dad to three boys and a grandpa to five grandkids. He had a smile that would brighten your day. Ed had the biggest heart of anyone I ever knew. He was a S.F. Giants and 49er fan. He always cared for others and kept good people around him, as life is too short. Ed loved country music and animals.
He is survived by his wife, Tamara; sons William, Eddie and Andrew; daughter-in-law, Melissa Dircks; grandchildren Nicholas, Jordan, Bentley, Elizabeth and Jaxson; brother, Larry Bounty; and sister, Barbara Watson
Ed will be truly missed, especially by his wife, Tamara. They were best friends; they did everything together. Thank you to everyone who was there for Ed and Tamara.
Any donations can be given to his wife, Tamara, to help with expenses. Always donate to Sammie's Friends, as he loved animals.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later