September 17, 2013
Edna Steger passed away 21, 2013. She was 81.
Services will be at 10 a.m. at Sierra Memorial Lawn Cemetery on Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, 459 Hollow Way, Nevada City, Calif. 95959.
Edna was born on Jan. 27, 1932, in Oakland, Calif., to Edwin Williford and Ethel Laccoarce. She lived the majority of her life in Nevada County.
She is survived by her husband, John Angove; brother, Bill Williford; sons Ron, Tom, John Jeffress and George Steger.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Edwin and Ethel Williford; her late husband, Carl Steger; and son, John Steger.
Funeral arrangements are under the care of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance