September 17, 2013
Edna Steger passed away 21, 2013. She was 81.
Services will be at 10 a.m. at Sierra Memorial Lawn Cemetery on Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, 459 Hollow Way, Nevada City, Calif. 95959.
Edna was born on Jan. 27, 1932, in Oakland, Calif., to Edwin Williford and Ethel Laccoarce. She lived the majority of her life in Nevada County.
She is survived by her husband, John Angove; brother, Bill Williford; sons Ron, Tom, John Jeffress and George Steger.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Edwin and Ethel Williford; her late husband, Carl Steger; and son, John Steger.
Funeral arrangements are under the care of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation