September 17, 2013
Edna Steger passed away 21, 2013. She was 81.
Services will be at 10 a.m. at Sierra Memorial Lawn Cemetery on Monday, Aug. 26, 2013, 459 Hollow Way, Nevada City, Calif. 95959.
Edna was born on Jan. 27, 1932, in Oakland, Calif., to Edwin Williford and Ethel Laccoarce. She lived the majority of her life in Nevada County.
She is survived by her husband, John Angove; brother, Bill Williford; sons Ron, Tom, John Jeffress and George Steger.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Edwin and Ethel Williford; her late husband, Carl Steger; and son, John Steger.
Funeral arrangements are under the care of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location