March 5, 2013
Doyne "Santa" Madison Riley
Riley was born on December 8, 1930 in North Little Rock Arkansas and passed away February 26, 2013. He was 83.
Services were held at graveside at 11:00 A.M. Monday, March 4, 2013 at the Saint Patrick's Catholic Cemetery on Rough and Ready Highway in Grass Valley, Calif.
Riley was retired from the U.S. Air Force with 23 years of honorable service. He loved his family and will be dearly missed.
He is survived by his son, Victor; daughter, "Cookie" and her husband Dewayne; along with 9 grandchildren and 12 great grandchildren.
He was predeceased by his wife of 49 years, Jacquelyn, his two sons, James and Michael; daughter, Kathleen; his two brothers, Bill and Larry and his sister Linda.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws