March 5, 2013
Doyne "Santa" Madison Riley
Riley was born on December 8, 1930 in North Little Rock Arkansas and passed away February 26, 2013. He was 83.
Services were held at graveside at 11:00 A.M. Monday, March 4, 2013 at the Saint Patrick's Catholic Cemetery on Rough and Ready Highway in Grass Valley, Calif.
Riley was retired from the U.S. Air Force with 23 years of honorable service. He loved his family and will be dearly missed.
He is survived by his son, Victor; daughter, "Cookie" and her husband Dewayne; along with 9 grandchildren and 12 great grandchildren.
He was predeceased by his wife of 49 years, Jacquelyn, his two sons, James and Michael; daughter, Kathleen; his two brothers, Bill and Larry and his sister Linda.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local