July 16, 2013
Doreen Paschke passed away June 22, 2013, in St. Maries, Idaho. She was 90.
Private inurnment took place alongside her husband at Sierra Memorial Lawn Cemetery in Nevada City.
She was born April 4, 1923, in Helena, Mont. She was married to Eugene Paschke for over 53 years.
She was a cook for the Hueneme School District for 20 years. She was a member of the American Legion Auxiliary.
She is survived by sons Gary, Mike and Gene.
She is preceded in death by her husband and sons Charles, Phillip and Daniel.
Arrangements are in the care of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity