July 16, 2013
Doreen Paschke passed away June 22, 2013, in St. Maries, Idaho. She was 90.
Private inurnment took place alongside her husband at Sierra Memorial Lawn Cemetery in Nevada City.
She was born April 4, 1923, in Helena, Mont. She was married to Eugene Paschke for over 53 years.
She was a cook for the Hueneme School District for 20 years. She was a member of the American Legion Auxiliary.
She is survived by sons Gary, Mike and Gene.
She is preceded in death by her husband and sons Charles, Phillip and Daniel.
Arrangements are in the care of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum