May 21, 2013
Donald Thomas passed away quietly on May 9, 2013, in his home of 18 years in Lake Wildwood. He was 76.
Don was born Nov. 7, 1936, in Higbee, Mo., to Cecil and Margaret Thomas. When Don was 2 years old, the family moved to San Francisco.
He was a graduate of Jefferson High School and a popular UPS Driver for 27 years.
Don enjoyed retirement in Lake Wildwood, playing golf, being a member of the fishing club and participating in card game socials. He also enjoyed going to his grandchildren's baseball, football and basketball games.
Don is survived by his wife Bernice, daughter Danielle (Brad), and grandchildren Vann and Kase.
The family will honor Donald's request to be cremated, have no services and to quietly go as he lived in life.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges