May 21, 2013
Donald Thomas passed away quietly on May 9, 2013, in his home of 18 years in Lake Wildwood. He was 76.
Don was born Nov. 7, 1936, in Higbee, Mo., to Cecil and Margaret Thomas. When Don was 2 years old, the family moved to San Francisco.
He was a graduate of Jefferson High School and a popular UPS Driver for 27 years.
Don enjoyed retirement in Lake Wildwood, playing golf, being a member of the fishing club and participating in card game socials. He also enjoyed going to his grandchildren's baseball, football and basketball games.
Don is survived by his wife Bernice, daughter Danielle (Brad), and grandchildren Vann and Kase.
The family will honor Donald's request to be cremated, have no services and to quietly go as he lived in life.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table