May 21, 2013
Donald Thomas passed away quietly on May 9, 2013, in his home of 18 years in Lake Wildwood. He was 76.
Don was born Nov. 7, 1936, in Higbee, Mo., to Cecil and Margaret Thomas. When Don was 2 years old, the family moved to San Francisco.
He was a graduate of Jefferson High School and a popular UPS Driver for 27 years.
Don enjoyed retirement in Lake Wildwood, playing golf, being a member of the fishing club and participating in card game socials. He also enjoyed going to his grandchildren's baseball, football and basketball games.
Don is survived by his wife Bernice, daughter Danielle (Brad), and grandchildren Vann and Kase.
The family will honor Donald's request to be cremated, have no services and to quietly go as he lived in life.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball