July 24, 2013
Donald Albert Bisbee was tragically killed on Hwy. 174 near the Bear River Bridge on July 6, 2013. He was 48.
A memorial service will be at 4 p.m., July 20, at Sierra Vista Community Center, 55 School St., Colfax, Calif.
Don was born in San Jose, Calif., on June 23, 1965, to Richard and Janet Bisbee and was the second born of identical twins. Don lived in Grass Valley from age 1 and in Colfax since 2002 when he and his twin, Daniel, built their home.
Don worked for Bisbee Construction for 24 years and held various construction and maintenance jobs since his father's death in 2006.
Don was one of Jehovah's Witnesses and attended the Colfax East Congregation. He had faith and believed in the Bible's promised earthly paradise where death will be no more, Rev. 21;3,4.
Donald is survived by his mother, Janet Bisbee of Colfax; sister, Kathleen (Tom) Reilly of Dutch Flat; brother, Jeffrey (Patty) Bisbee of Gardnerville, Nev.; Sister, Rebecca (Jeff) Nagy of Colfax; twin brother, Daniel Bisbee of Colfax; and many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, grandparents and lots of friends.
Until we see him again, he will be a precious memory and deeply missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council