July 24, 2013
Donald Albert Bisbee was tragically killed on Hwy. 174 near the Bear River Bridge on July 6, 2013. He was 48.
A memorial service will be at 4 p.m., July 20, at Sierra Vista Community Center, 55 School St., Colfax, Calif.
Don was born in San Jose, Calif., on June 23, 1965, to Richard and Janet Bisbee and was the second born of identical twins. Don lived in Grass Valley from age 1 and in Colfax since 2002 when he and his twin, Daniel, built their home.
Don worked for Bisbee Construction for 24 years and held various construction and maintenance jobs since his father's death in 2006.
Don was one of Jehovah's Witnesses and attended the Colfax East Congregation. He had faith and believed in the Bible's promised earthly paradise where death will be no more, Rev. 21;3,4.
Donald is survived by his mother, Janet Bisbee of Colfax; sister, Kathleen (Tom) Reilly of Dutch Flat; brother, Jeffrey (Patty) Bisbee of Gardnerville, Nev.; Sister, Rebecca (Jeff) Nagy of Colfax; twin brother, Daniel Bisbee of Colfax; and many aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, grandparents and lots of friends.
Until we see him again, he will be a precious memory and deeply missed.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier