March 3, 2014
Deborah Lynn Bracken of Penn Valley died at home on Feb. 27, 2014.
Services will be at 2:30 p.m. March 5, 2014, at Penn Valley Community Church, 11739 Spenceville Road in Penn Valley.
Deborah was born Aug. 15, 1959, to Sherry Blankenship and Fredrick Yarrow in Van Nuys, Calif.
She was a homemaker and enjoyed art.
She is survived by her husband, Mark Bracken; daughter Melissa Bracken; son Michael Bracken; daughter Kayla Bracken, all of Penn Valley; her parents, her siblings and two grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier