March 3, 2014
Deborah Lynn Bracken of Penn Valley died at home on Feb. 27, 2014.
Services will be at 2:30 p.m. March 5, 2014, at Penn Valley Community Church, 11739 Spenceville Road in Penn Valley.
Deborah was born Aug. 15, 1959, to Sherry Blankenship and Fredrick Yarrow in Van Nuys, Calif.
She was a homemaker and enjoyed art.
She is survived by her husband, Mark Bracken; daughter Melissa Bracken; son Michael Bracken; daughter Kayla Bracken, all of Penn Valley; her parents, her siblings and two grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit