May 16, 2013
Dean passed away May 2, 2013. He was 51.
Memorial services will be 1 p.m. May 24 at Twin Cities Church, Grass Valley.
Dean was born January 10, 1962. He was a Cal Trans worker for the last 6 years.
He was involved in Twin Cities Church in many endeavors, including Bible study, jail ministry and teaching handicapped children sports and many other projects.
Dean is survived by his mother, Jo Ann Patton Baldasarra; brothers Dennis and Dale Patton and Michael, Martin and Ronald Baldasarra; sisters Deborah, Deneen and Denita Patton; his loving partner of 20 years, Trish Flud, and her daughter, Felisha, and son Seth, whom he raised as babies; his daughter, Jessica Zeno, and her husband; grandchildren Briana, Alysia and Savannah; and many nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts and uncles.
He had a big heart and loved everyone. He will be missed by many family and friends.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth