December 18, 2013
A celebration of life will be held for David E. Smith, "aka Smitty," at the Nevada City Elks Lodge on Jan. 4, 2014, at 3 p.m. The lodge is located at 518 Hwy. 49, just west of the Rood Center. An honor guard ceremony is scheduled at 4 p.m. Dinner will be a potluck. If you plan to attend and your last name starts with the letter: A-H, please bring an appetizer; I-P, please bring a salad; Q-T, please bring a main dish; V-Z, please bring a dessert
If you are unable to attend but wish to make a donation, please direct it to Nevada County All Veterans Stand Down, P.O. Box 564, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
If you need any further information, please contact Pete Schramm at (530) 913-5569 or Bucky Brattin at (530) 277-8113.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana