December 18, 2013
A celebration of life will be held for David E. Smith, "aka Smitty," at the Nevada City Elks Lodge on Jan. 4, 2014, at 3 p.m. The lodge is located at 518 Hwy. 49, just west of the Rood Center. An honor guard ceremony is scheduled at 4 p.m. Dinner will be a potluck. If you plan to attend and your last name starts with the letter: A-H, please bring an appetizer; I-P, please bring a salad; Q-T, please bring a main dish; V-Z, please bring a dessert
If you are unable to attend but wish to make a donation, please direct it to Nevada County All Veterans Stand Down, P.O. Box 564, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
If you need any further information, please contact Pete Schramm at (530) 913-5569 or Bucky Brattin at (530) 277-8113.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans