David M. Swietlicki
March 12, 2013
David M. Swietlicki passed away on Feb. 25, 2013, in Grass Valley. He was 61.
Services will be heldat 1 p.m. Saturday, March 2, 2013, at Memorial Park with a barbecue to follow.
Mr. Swietlicki was born on June 6, 1951 in Neenah, Wis., to Michael and Anneleise. He served 21 years in the United States Marine Corp. He married Lauren J. in Okinawa, Japan, on July 18, 1986.
David worked at Grass Valley Group and was a member of the Marine Corps League. His hobbies included Harley Davidson', gold mining and snowmobiling.
He is survived by his wife, Lauren Swietlicki; son, John Swietlicki; daughter, Andria Hodorowski; and sisters, Sonja Petersen, Marie Ostorero, June Dorn and Joann VanRossum. He is also survived by his grandchildren, Taylor McGinley, Erin Swietlicki, Ella Hodorowski, Brooklyn Scobee, Abby Scobee and Jacob Scobee.
Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice of the Foothills or Sutter Rehabilitation Institute, 6 Medical Plaza, Unit E, Roseville, CA. 95661.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws