June 27, 2013
David L Lester died March 17, 2013. He was 60.
A celebration of life will be at 10 a.m,, July 2, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Highway, Grass Valley. A reception will follow.
David was born October 14, 1952, in Nashua, N.H., to Francis W. Lester and Jean Miksch.
He loved spending time with his grandchildren and family, traveling, classic cars and boating.
He enjoyed life and is now dancing in heaven.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman tries to euthanize dog that isn’t hers
- Hilary Hodge: My coming out story