October 16, 2012
David Charles Lemmon passed away Sept. 19, 2012. He was 55.
A Memorial Dinner will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, at Sierra Pines Mobile Home Park Clubhouse, 62 Primrose Lane, Grass Valley, Calif.
David was born Aug. 16, 1956, in Glen Cove, Long Island, N.Y., to Lucille and Robert Lemmon. He was a graduate of Nevada Union High School. Following high school, he served in the U.S. Air Force.
He is survived by his son Jonathan; wife and two children of Port Heron, Mich.; mother Lucille Lemmon, Grass Valley; brothers Douglas Lemmon of Santa Rosa, Calif., and Mark Lemmon of Las Vegas.
He is preceded in death by his father, Robert Lemmon.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton