October 16, 2012
David Charles Lemmon passed away Sept. 19, 2012. He was 55.
A Memorial Dinner will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, at Sierra Pines Mobile Home Park Clubhouse, 62 Primrose Lane, Grass Valley, Calif.
David was born Aug. 16, 1956, in Glen Cove, Long Island, N.Y., to Lucille and Robert Lemmon. He was a graduate of Nevada Union High School. Following high school, he served in the U.S. Air Force.
He is survived by his son Jonathan; wife and two children of Port Heron, Mich.; mother Lucille Lemmon, Grass Valley; brothers Douglas Lemmon of Santa Rosa, Calif., and Mark Lemmon of Las Vegas.
He is preceded in death by his father, Robert Lemmon.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death