October 16, 2012
David Charles Lemmon passed away Sept. 19, 2012. He was 55.
A Memorial Dinner will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, at Sierra Pines Mobile Home Park Clubhouse, 62 Primrose Lane, Grass Valley, Calif.
David was born Aug. 16, 1956, in Glen Cove, Long Island, N.Y., to Lucille and Robert Lemmon. He was a graduate of Nevada Union High School. Following high school, he served in the U.S. Air Force.
He is survived by his son Jonathan; wife and two children of Port Heron, Mich.; mother Lucille Lemmon, Grass Valley; brothers Douglas Lemmon of Santa Rosa, Calif., and Mark Lemmon of Las Vegas.
He is preceded in death by his father, Robert Lemmon.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Heat wave comes to Nevada County with the first day of summer (Video)
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County
- 2 men accused of having exploding devices in western Nevada County
- Nevada, Placer county rivers claim 2 lives over the weekend
- Mindy Oberne: The real deal on SB 562, the single-payer legislation