October 16, 2012
David Charles Lemmon passed away Sept. 19, 2012. He was 55.
A Memorial Dinner will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2012, at Sierra Pines Mobile Home Park Clubhouse, 62 Primrose Lane, Grass Valley, Calif.
David was born Aug. 16, 1956, in Glen Cove, Long Island, N.Y., to Lucille and Robert Lemmon. He was a graduate of Nevada Union High School. Following high school, he served in the U.S. Air Force.
He is survived by his son Jonathan; wife and two children of Port Heron, Mich.; mother Lucille Lemmon, Grass Valley; brothers Douglas Lemmon of Santa Rosa, Calif., and Mark Lemmon of Las Vegas.
He is preceded in death by his father, Robert Lemmon.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations