November 1, 2012
Mr. Johnson passed away at his own home in Grass Valley Oct. 18. He was 55.
All services are private.
He was born June 27, 1957, to Leo and Aida.
David was a welder for 20 years. His hobbies included muffler art and playing his guitar.
He is survived by his mother, three brothers, Paul, Jack and John, and his sister, Elsie.
David was preceded in death by his father and his brother, Richard.
Arrangements by Chapel of the Angels.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth