November 1, 2012
Mr. Johnson passed away at his own home in Grass Valley Oct. 18. He was 55.
All services are private.
He was born June 27, 1957, to Leo and Aida.
David was a welder for 20 years. His hobbies included muffler art and playing his guitar.
He is survived by his mother, three brothers, Paul, Jack and John, and his sister, Elsie.
David was preceded in death by his father and his brother, Richard.
Arrangements by Chapel of the Angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum