June 11, 2013
David Alden Harriman passed away May 13, 2013, after a long battle with cancer.
A celebration of life will be 3 p.m., June 1, 2013, at The Holiday Inn Express in Grass Valley.
David was born March 5, 1945, in Oakland, Calif., to Alden and Maxine Harriman. He attended school there and in Auburn before settling in Grass Valley, where he could be found at his favorite place, Caroline's Coffee.
He is preceded in death by his parents and his brother, Michael Harriman. David's ashes have been placed at Sierra Memorial Lawn, next to his parents.
He will be missed by all who knew him.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana