June 11, 2013
David Alden Harriman passed away May 13, 2013, after a long battle with cancer.
A celebration of life will be 3 p.m., June 1, 2013, at The Holiday Inn Express in Grass Valley.
David was born March 5, 1945, in Oakland, Calif., to Alden and Maxine Harriman. He attended school there and in Auburn before settling in Grass Valley, where he could be found at his favorite place, Caroline's Coffee.
He is preceded in death by his parents and his brother, Michael Harriman. David's ashes have been placed at Sierra Memorial Lawn, next to his parents.
He will be missed by all who knew him.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance