June 11, 2013
David Alden Harriman passed away May 13, 2013, after a long battle with cancer.
A celebration of life will be 3 p.m., June 1, 2013, at The Holiday Inn Express in Grass Valley.
David was born March 5, 1945, in Oakland, Calif., to Alden and Maxine Harriman. He attended school there and in Auburn before settling in Grass Valley, where he could be found at his favorite place, Caroline's Coffee.
He is preceded in death by his parents and his brother, Michael Harriman. David's ashes have been placed at Sierra Memorial Lawn, next to his parents.
He will be missed by all who knew him.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton