Daniel Craig Obituary
August 21, 2013
Daniel Martin Craig passed away on Saturday August 10th 2013 in Nevada City, California.
Daniel was born in San Mateo, California on November 27th 1979 to Robert and Deborah Craig and attended Nevada County Schools. We
loved Daniel deeply. He was best known for his gregarious laughter and a smile that could light up a room and melt a heart. Daniel had a heart of gold. He was always ready and willing to help a friend or a stranger in need. His love for
family, friends, the outdoors and his dog, Heidi, is what will forever define our memories of Daniel. His family and friends will miss his physical presence but are comforted by the loving spirit he has left for us.
Daniel is survived by his parents, Robert and Deborah Craig, his brothers Jason (Jen) Craig of Granite Bay, California, Jeremy Craig of Nevada City, California; his sister, Jennifer Craig of Seattle, Washington and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews throughout Northern California. A private memorial service will be held on Friday, August 16th 2013 from 5:00pm to sunset at the barn.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local